Clerk Login and Home Page
How to Log in
*Note: If your organization is using SSO (single sign on) for user authentication, your login experience may be different. If you are having difficulty logging in using SSO or you are unsure whether your organization utilizes SSO for their Dude Solutions products, please contact your technology help desk for assistance.
- Open your web browser and type id.schooldude.com into the address bar and hit the Enter key. Bookmark this page or create a shortcut on your desktop to make it easy to come back to this page later.
- On the Account Login screen, enter your Login Name and your Password.
- If needed, click on the eye icon ( ) to view the text you have entered in the Password field.
- Make sure that
InventoryDirect is selected in the Go To box.
- Click Sign In.
- If you have forgotten your login information, click the Forgot Login Name or Password? link under the Sign In button.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Click Forgot Login Name? to have your login name emailed to you.
- Click Forgot Password? to have an email sent to you with instructions to reset your password.
- If you need additional assistance logging in, see our Login Help page.
Clerk Home Page
Here are some highlighted sections of the Clerk Home page:
- The Application Links drop down box allows you to easily access your other Dude Solutions applications. Select the application name from the list to jump between the different programs.
- Click the Logout link to exit the system.
- Click on the My Account link to go to your personal information page, where you can change your password or update your information.
- The Help link provides links to help documentation.
Home Page Banner
- The tabs at the top of the screen help you navigate to important areas of the application.
- Home - takes you to the InventoryDirect home page.
- Calendar - takes you to the Calendar page.
- Catalog - where you can view a catalog of current inventory items.
- Issue - where you can view issue transactions, create new ones, and run issue reports.
- Receiving - where you can view receiving transactions, create new ones, and run receiving transaction reports.
- Adjustment - where you can view adjustment transactions, create new ones, and run reports.
- Inventory - where you can view a list of all the inventory items in the account and add new items.
- My Settings - your personal information page, where you can change your password or update your information.
- The Search For box under the Home tab can be used to find specific inventory items. Enter an Item number or keyword to search for items.
- The Advanced Search link takes you to a more advanced search form where you can select multiple criteria to find inventory items, transactions, or requests.
This section will show you the current levels of inventory items that are below the low and/or high quantity amount you have set for that item. This helps you to manage your on-hand quantities and reorders.
Home Page Pie Charts
The pie chart sections in the middle of the home page give you a summary of the inventory requests currently in the system.
- The Waiting for Approval section gives you a breakdown of inventory requests by status. Click on the number under Waiting for Approval to process those requests.
- The New Inventory Requests section gives you a breakdown of all new requests by Location. Click on the number in red next to each location to view and process those requests.
- The PM Work Orders Needing Supplies section will show any inventory requests that are automatically generated from your PMDirect schedules. They will appear in these two pie charts, one is sorted by the Assigned To information and the other is sorted by Location. Click on the numbers in red to view a list of those requests and process the transactions.
Information & Analysis
The Information & Analysis section gives you links to all the major components of InventoryDirect, including transaction links where you can view transaction lists, create new transactions, and run reports. You can click on a link to view, add, and report on that specific information.