Issue transactions are created whenever you fulfill a user's request for items from your inventory. The amount and cost of the items issued will subtract from your total on-hand quantity and cost of that item. Required fields are indicated by a red check box ().
Entering Multiple Issues (Clerk Form)
You can add up to five Issue transactions at a time using the Clerk form.
- Click on the Issue tab at the top of the screen. You can also click on the Issues link in the Information & Analysis section of the home page.
- On this page, you can enter up to five issue transactions at one time. The field headings in the bar at the top correspond to the entry fields in the columns below.
- The Transaction Date will automatically populate with today's date.
- Select the Inventory Type of the item from the drop down list.
- Type the Item Number into the field or click on the binoculars icon to open a pop-up window where you can search for and select the item.
- Select the Pool from the drop down list.
Enter the Quantity of the item you are issuing out.
- The Unit of Issue, Unit Cost, and Total Cost will all fill in for you based on the information on the Inventory Item.
- Enter a WOID if needed. This will enter information into the other fields for you. Or you can select that information manually.
- Enter Notes if needed.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page to save the transactions.