Back to CapitalForecastDirect Main Menu
Adding Attachments to Needs
In CapitalForecastDirect you can attach files or hyperlinks to a Need. Any Need with an attachment will appear in your Needs list with a paperclip icon ().
How to Add Attachments to Needs
- Click the Needs tab.
- Select the desired Need by clicking on the Need ID.
- Scroll down to the Attachments section and click Add New Attachment.
Adding a File Attachment
- In the Attach File window, make sure the File Resource Type is selected.
- Type the file Description.
- Click the Choose File button to select the file from your computer. *Note: The size limit for attachments is 5MB.
- Click Save to add the file attachment to the Need.
- Once the file has been added to the Need, you can edit the file by clicking the pencil icon () or delete the file by clicking the delete icon ().
Adding a Hyperlink
- In the Attach File window, choose the Link Resource Type.
- Type the link Description.
- Enter the link URL.
- Click Save to add the link to the need.
- Once the link has been added to the Need, you can edit the link by clicking the pencil icon () or delete the link by clicking the delete icon ().