Exporting work orders
All Asset Essentials clients can export their data once it is entered into the program.
Exporting work order data
- Click on the Work Orders menu icon, then select Work Orders.
- If you would only like to export a few Work Orders, check the box to the left of those Work Orders. If you would like to export by page, do not check any boxes on the Work Order summary page.
- Click the More button and choose Export.
- Select the file type for the export.
- Choose what data fields should be included in the export in the Includes drop-down menu.
- Selecting Visible Columns will export the columns displayed on the summary page.
- Selecting All Columns will display data in the way it is stored in Asset Essentials. *Note: For example, dates are exported as UTC, not the time zone set in your account.
- If you checked off any specific Work Orders, you will have an option to export only the Selected record(s). Otherwise, you can choose to export just the Current page, or Select page(s) to export, such as pages 1-3. If you'd like, you can also select to export All Work Orders.
- Click OK to export the file.