Submitting and Viewing Requests
Submitting a work request in Asset Essentials may vary depending on the settings of your organization. When you log into your Asset Essentials account you may immediately be taken to a request form. If you are already logged in and on your list of requests click the New button at the top of the page to start a new request.
Watch the Video Tutorial:
How to Submit a Request
The request will default to your assigned site, but if you have the appropriate permissions you can expand the Select Region/Site panel to choose a different site, if needed.
- Choose a Problem and Work Category that best fit the nature of your request.
- Select the appropriate Location and/or Asset.
Select a Priority from the drop down menu.
- Provide a detailed description of what needs to be done in the Work requested section. Use the text editing options if you need to bold, italicize, underline, or add links to your description.
- In the Upload Document/Image section, Browse your computer to find any applicable attachment.
- Click the Save button at the top of your page to submit the work order. You will be taken to your My Requests page after saving the work order.
How to View your Requests
- After submitting a work request, you will automatically be taken to your My Requests page. You also have the option of clicking the My Requests menu icon on the side of the page at any time.
- From the My Requests page, you can quickly see the Title, WO Status, and various other details of your requests.
- In order to see more information about a work request, right click on the record and select View.
- If you need to change something about a request you have submitted, right click on the record and select Edit. *Note: If the request is no longer in the status of New Request, you will not be able to edit the record. Please contact your Administrator to make any changes.