Back to Asset Essentials Main Menu
All Asset Essentials clients can export their data once it is entered into the program.
- Click on the Parts & Purchase Orders menu icon and select Purchase Orders.
- If you would only like to export a few POs, check the box to the left of those POs. If you would like to export by page, do not check any boxes on the PO summary page.
- Click the More button and choose Export.
- Select the file type for the export.
- Choose what data fields should be included in the export in the Includes drop-down menu.
- Selecting Visible Columns will export the columns displayed on the summary page.
- Selecting All Columns will display data in the way it is stored in Asset Essentials. *Note: For example, dates are exported as UTC, not the time zone set in your account.
- If you checked off any specific POs, you will have an option to export only the Selected record(s). Otherwise, you can choose to export just the Current page, or Select page(s) to export, such as pages 1-3. If you'd like, you can also select to export All POs.
- Click OK to export the file.