Dashboard and settings
When you first log into the mobile app you will see your Dashboard. The Dashboard lists your Overdue work orders, your PM/PdM work orders, your Non-PM/PdM work orders, and any messages you may have.
- From your dashboard, tap on any work order or message to access additional information about it.
- You can also tap the camera icon () to take a photo or select a photo from your device to attach it to a work order.
- Tap the scanner icon () to scan a barcode.
- Tap the menu icon () to access the mobile app menu.
You can customize your mobile app through the mobile app Settings.
- Tap the menu icon ().
- Tap Settings.
- Upload Folder: Edit the folder name that stores photos you upload to the mobile app.
- Image Dimension: Set the maximum width and height of uploaded images.
- Change Password: Change your Asset Essentials password. *Note: This will update both your mobile app password and web password.
- Assign to myself when creating a new Work Order: Enabling this setting will assign the work order to yourself when you create a new work order from the mobile app.
- Default labor entry to me: Enabling this setting will default labor entries to yourself when adding labor to a work order.
- Labor entries: Adjust the labor entry form on a work order to show hours and minutes or date and time.
- Equipment Usage: Adjust the equipment usage transaction form on a work order to show usage date only or usage start/end dates and times.
- Enable Push Notifications: Turn on the ability to receive push notifications.
- Set the Default action on your Work Order, Asset, Part, or My Request summary pages to either View or Edit. When you tap on one of these items, either a View or Edit screen will be shown according to these settings.
- Tap Refresh Account Settings to manually apply any changes made to your account settings on the web. *Note: The mobile app will refresh the account settings automatically once every 24 hours.
- Tap Logout to log out of the mobile app.