Back to Asset Essentials Main Menu
All Asset Essentials clients can export their user list once it is entered into the program.
- Click on the Admin menu icon and then click on Users.
- Click the More button and choose Export.
- Select the file type for the export.
- Choose whether the export should include only the Visible columns on the summary page or All columns.
- You can select to export either the Current page, a range of Select pages, or All pages.
- When ready, click OK to export the file.