Enabling WO Notifications
You can choose to receive an alert icon at the top of your Asset Essentials screen whenever a work order matching your specifications is created or assigned.
How to Enable WO Notifications
- Click on the user icon in the top right corner of the page, then select My Profile.
- Scroll down to the WO Notifications section and check the box next to Enable WO notification.
- In the Checking frequency drop down, select how often you would like the system to check for work orders that will trigger an alert.
- Use the remaining options to filter the work order search. For example, if you would like to be notified when only the highest priority work orders are assigned to you, select the appropriate Priority, and select your name in the Assigned To section.
- Click the Save button at the top of the screen when you have made all necessary selections.
- The WO Notification icon will now show at the top of your screen indicating that this feature is turned on.
- When a work order is created or assigned matching your selections, a red exclamation mark will show in the icon. Click on the icon to go to the work order summary page, which will be filtered to show only the work orders that match your notification choices.