The Assets Map View feature allows you to see their locations in relation to each other, as well as generate walking or driving directions from a given starting point.
How to use map view
- Click on the Assets menu icon, then select Assets.
- Select the Asset(s) you would like to map by checking the box to the left of the Asset Name(s).
- Click on the More button, then select Map View.
- The Asset(s) will show on a map, with the Asset(s) listed on the left.
- To see directions to get to the Asset(s), drag the name of the Asset(s) so they are listed in the correct order, and click the Directions button.
- Use the icons to select either driving or walking directions, and then enter your Set Start Point. Type the start point address and click Search.
- Click on the search result address to produce directions from that address.
- Alternatively, click the () icon to allow the browser to provide your current location as your Set Start Point.
- Click Print at the bottom of the directions to generate a printout of the directions and map.