Back to Asset Essentials Main Menu
Using the assets map view
The Assets Map View feature allows you to see their locations in relation to each other, as well as generate walking or driving directions from a given starting point.
How to use map view
- Click on the Assets menu icon, then select Assets.
- Select the Asset(s) you would like to map by checking the box to the left of the Asset Name(s).
- Click on the More button, then select Map View.
- The Asset(s) will show on a map, with the Asset(s) listed on the left.
- To see directions to get to the Asset(s), drag the name of the Asset(s) so they are listed in the correct order, and click the Directions button.
- Use the icons to select either driving or walking directions, and then enter your Set Start Point. Type the start point address and click Search.
- Click on the search result address to produce directions from that address.
- Alternatively, click the () icon to allow the browser to provide your current location as your Set Start Point.
- Click Print at the bottom of the directions to generate a printout of the directions and map.