WO labor reporting
Asset Essentials provides six comprehensive reports that will break down the cost and time of labor entries submitted on work orders. The breakdown can be done by Work Category, Department, or User.
How to run a report
- Click on the Work Orders menu icon and then click WO Labor.
- Filter the WO Parts list to include the records you want to report on.
- If you use the Advanced Filters tool, you have two sets of fields to choose from.
- Assigned - This field represents the user that the work order is assigned to.
- Date Type and Date Range - This set of fields represents the type and range of dates that applies to the work order labor transaction. The date types are defined below:
- Start Date - This represents the date the labor transaction began on the work order.
- End Date - This represents the date the labor transaction ended on the work order.
- Created On - This represents the date the labor transaction was documented on the work order
- Last Modified On - This represents the date the labor transaction was last edited on the work order.
- Select the Print/Report button and click the Report link.
- Choose the Report Type from the drop-down menu.
- Click OK to run the report. *Note: If you have filtered the WO Labor list before running the report, the same filters will apply to the report that is generated.
Labor by Work Category
The Labor by Work Category report lists all labor hours broken down by work category, along with the number of work orders the transactions were tracked on per work category.
The Labor Cost report provides a simple breakdown of the number of hours and total cost of labor per user.
Labor Cost by Department
The Labor Cost by Department report provides a detailed breakdown of each department's labor hours and costs by each work order the transaction was tracked on.
Labor Cost by User
The Labor Cost by User report provides a detailed breakdown of each user's labor hours and costs by each work order the transaction was tracked on.
Labor Cost Detail
The Labor Cost Detail report provides a breakdown of the number of hours and total cost of labor per user for each individual work order transaction.
Labor Time Detail
The Labor Time Detail report provides a detailed breakdown of each user's labor transactions, including the start time, end time, and total hours. This list is ordered from the oldest labor transaction to the newest.