Creating a Request in the Mobile App
*Note: Your request form may be different depending on your account's configuration.
- Tap the plus button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap + Request.
The request will default to your assigned site, but if you have the appropriate permissions you can choose a different site, if needed.
- Choose a Problem and Work Category that best fit the nature of your request.
- Select the appropriate Location and/or Asset.
Select a Priority.
- Provide a detailed description of what needs to be done in the Work Requested section.
- In the Upload Document/Image section, tap Take Photo to take a picture with your device's camera, or tap Add Photo to select an image from your device's storage.
- Click Submit Request at the bottom of the screen to submit the work request. You will be taken to the My Requests page after the work request has been submitted.