Using the work order map view
The Map View of Work Orders allows you to see their location in relation to each other, as well as generate walking or driving directions from a given starting point.
How to use the map view
- Click on the Work Orders menu icon, then select Work Orders.
- Select the Work Order(s) you would like to map by checking the box to the left of the Work Order #.
- Click on the More button, then select Map View.
- The Work Order(s) will show on a map, with the Work Order numbers listed on the left.
- To route directions to the Work Order(s), drag the name of the Work Order(s) so they are listed in the correct order, and click the Directions button.
- Use the icons to select either driving or walking directions, and then enter your Set Start Point. Type the start point address and click Search. Click on the search result address to produce directions from that address.
- Alternatively, click the geotag icon () to allow the browser to provide your current location as your Set Start Point.
- Click Print to generate a printout of the directions and map.