All Asset Essentials clients can export their data once it is entered into the program.
- Click on the Parts & Purchase Orders menu icon and then click Suppliers.
If you would only like to export a few Suppliers, check the box to the left of those Suppliers. If you would like to export by page, do not check any boxes on the Suppliers summary page.
- Click the More button and choose Export.
- Select the file type for the export.
- Choose whether the export should include only the visible columns on the summary page or all columns.
- If you checked off any specific Suppliers, you will have an option to export only the Selected record(s). Otherwise, you can choose to export just the Current page, or Select page(s) to export, such as pages 1-3. If you'd like, you can also select to export All Suppliers.
- Click OK to export the file.