Exporting Audit/Inspection Programs
How to Export Data
- Click on the Safety Programs menu icon.
- Select Audit/Inspection.
- If you would only like to export a few Audit/Inspection records, check the box to the left of those Audit/Inspection program names. If you would like to print by page, do not check any boxes on the Audit/Inspection summary page.
- Click the More button.
- Choose Export.
- Select the file type for the export.
- Choose whether the export should include only the visible columns on the summary page, or all columns.
- If you checked off any specific Audit/Inspection programs, you will have an option to export only the Selected record(s). Otherwise, you can choose to export just the Current page, or Select page(s) to export, such as pages 1-3. If you'd like, you can also select to export All Audit/Inspection programs.
- Click OK to export the file.