Updating suppliers can either be done one at a time, or you can apply the same change to multiple suppliers. If you are only updating one supplier, you have the option of right-clicking the supplier, and selecting Edit. However, Asset Essentials provides you with a quick update feature that can be applied to as many suppliers as needed. *Note: The Parts & POs feature is available to Asset Essentials clients for an additional cost. Please contact your Sales Representative or Client Services if you are interested in purchasing this feature.
How to batch update suppliers
Click on the Parts & Purchase Orders menu icon and then click Suppliers.
- Select the Supplier(s) you wish to update by checking the box to the left of the Supplier Name(s).
- Click on the More button, and select Update.
- An Update window will appear, with tabs at the top for Assigned To and Associations. Click on the tabs to navigate to the data you need to update.
- Check the box next to the field that needs updating, and then select the correct field that the Supplier(s) needs.
- Click Save when you have made all the appropriate changes needed across all tabs. This will update all selected Suppliers with that information.