Asset Essentials provides three comprehensive reports to check on the status and analyze your purchase orders. *Note: The Parts & POs feature is available to Asset Essentials clients for an additional cost. Please contact your Sales Representative or Client Services if you are interested in purchasing this feature.
How to run a report
- Click on the Parts & POs menu icon and select POs.
- Filter the PO list to include the records you want to report on.
- Select the Print/Report button and click the Report link.
- Choose the Report Type from the drop down.
- Click OK to run the report. *Note: If you have filtered the PO list before running the report, the same filters will apply to the report that is generated.
Cost by Vendor
The Cost by Vendor report rolls-up the purchase orders associated with the suppliers in your account.
PO Line Item Detail
The PO Line Item Detail report provides a breakdown of each PO's line items and includes the Item Status, Qty Ordered, Qty Received, Ordered Unit Price, Received Unit Price, and the Total.
Purchase order summary
This report provides a quick glance of your Purchase Orders. Basic information such as the Grand Total, PO Status, Created By and PO dates are included.