Managing parts in the mobile app
You can easily search for, view, and scan parts right from the Asset Essentials mobile app. *Note: The Parts & POs feature is available to Asset Essentials clients for an additional cost. Please contact your Sales Representative or Client Services if you are interested in purchasing this feature.
- Tap the Parts icon at the bottom of the screen.
Viewing a part
- On the Parts list page you will see a list of all the parts in your Asset Essentials account broken out by what inventory locations they are stored in.
- Tap the arrow below a part to expand the card and quickly view its quantities within that inventory location.
- Tap on a part to access additional information.
- Tap Scan Part above the list to scan a part's barcode or QR code to access its information.
Searching for a part
- You can search for a part by tapping on the arrow next to the search bar and selecting an option to search by in the drop-down menu. *Note: The search bar defaults to searching by Part Name if you do not make a selection. Once you make a selection, that option will continue to be the default from then on until you manually change it again.
- Enter your search criteria in the search bar to populate your list of results.
- Tap the filter icon () to apply filters. If you are filtering the list by Location or Category, you will see the hierarchy of each item to have a better understanding of what you are selecting.