Exporting WO parts
All Asset Essentials clients can export their data once it is entered into the program. *Note: The Parts & POs feature is available to Asset Essentials clients for an additional cost. Please contact your Sales Representative or Client Services if you are interested in purchasing this feature.
How to export parts
- Click on the Parts & Purchase Orders menu icon and then click WO Parts.
- Click the More button then select Export.
- Select the file type for the export from the Export as drop down.
- Choose what data fields should be included in the export in the Includes drop-down menu.
- Selecting Visible Columns will export the columns displayed on the summary page.
- Selecting All Columns will display data in the way it is stored in Asset Essentials. *Note: For example, dates are exported as UTC, not the time zone set in your account.
- You can select to export only a selected record or records, the current page, a range of pages, or all pages.
- Click OK to export the file.