All Asset Essentials clients can export their data once it is entered into the program. *Note: The Parts & POs feature is available to Asset Essentials clients for an additional cost. Please contact your Sales Representative or Client Services if you are interested in purchasing this feature.
How to Export Parts
- Click on the Parts & Purchase Orders menu icon and then click Parts.
- Click the More button then select Export.
- Select the file type for the export from the Export as drop down.
- Choose whether the export should include only the visible columns on the summary page or all columns applicable to the Part.
- You can select to export only a selected record or records, the current page, a range of pages, or all pages.
- Click OK to export the file.