All Asset Essentials clients can export their data once it is entered into the program. *Note: The Parts & POs feature is available to Asset Essentials clients for an additional cost. Please contact your Sales Representative or Client Services if you are interested in purchasing this feature.
How to Export Kit Data
- Click on the Parts & Purchase Orders menu icon.
- Select Kits.
- Click the Export button.
- Select the file type for the export.
- Choose whether the export should include only the visible columns on the summary page or all columns applicable to the Kit.
- You can select to export only a selected record or records, the current page, a range of pages, or all pages.
- Click OK to export the file.