All Asset Essentials clients can export their data once it is entered into the program. *Note: The Parts & POs feature is available to Asset Essentials clients for an additional cost. Please contact your Sales Representative or Client Services if you are interested in purchasing this feature.
- Click on the Parts & Purchase Orders menu icon and select Purchase Orders.
- If you would only like to export a few POs, check the box to the left of those POs. If you would like to export by page, do not check any boxes on the PO summary page.
- Click the More button and choose Export.
- Select the file type for the export.
- Choose whether the export should include only the visible columns on the summary page or all columns.
- If you checked off any specific POs, you will have an option to export only the Selected record(s). Otherwise, you can choose to export just the Current page, or Select page(s) to export, such as pages 1-3. If you'd like, you can also select to export All POs.
- Click OK to export the file.