Site Administrator Login and Home Page
How to Log in
*Note: If your organization is using SSO (single sign on) for user authentication, your login experience may be different. If you are having difficulty logging in using SSO or you are unsure whether your organization utilizes SSO for their Dude Solutions products, please contact your technology help desk for assistance.
- Go to td.schooldude.com. You can bookmark this page or create a shortcut on your desktop to make it easy to come back to this page later.
- On the Account Login screen, enter your Login Name and your Password.
- Make sure that
TripDirect is selected in the Go To box.
- Click Sign In.
- If you have forgotten your login information, click the Forgot Login Name or Password? link under the Sign In button.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Click Forgot Login Name? to have your login name emailed to you.
- Click Forgot Password? to have an email sent to you with instructions to reset your password.
- If you need additional assistance logging in, see our Login Help page.
Site Administrator Home Page
Here are some highlighted sections of the Site Administrator Home page:
- From the Application Links drop down box, you can select a SchoolDude application from the list to jump between the different programs to which you have access.
- Click the Logout link to exit the system.
- Click on the My Account link to go to your personal information page, where you can change your password or update your information.
- The Help link provides links to help documentation.
Home Page Banner
- The tabs at the top of the screen help you navigate to important areas of the application.
- Home - takes you to the TripDirect home page.
- Calendar - where you can view a calendar of upcoming trips.
- New Trip Request - where you can create new trip requests.
- My Account - your personal information page, where you can change your password or update your information.
- The Search For box under the Home tab can be used to find specific trip requests. Enter an Trip ID or keyword to search for items.
- The Advanced Search link takes you to a more advanced search form where you can select multiple criteria to find trip requests, drivers, or vehicles.
- The Trip Requests section of your home page provides and overview of the trips requests pertaining to your assigned Location(s). You can access trips waiting for your approval by clicking the number under the Waiting for Approval label.