How to Submit a New Trip Request
*Fields that are marked with a red checkmark are required fields.
- Click on the New Trip Request tab.
- The Booked By section will be filled in with your contact information.
- The Status will default to Submitted for a new request. You can enter a request in the Approved status by selecting Approved from the drop down box. This will check the Notify Booked By, Notify Contact, and the Notify Driver boxes. If you do not want these email notifications to go out, uncheck the boxes.
- Enter the Trip Name and the Trip Destination.
- If you are entering a frequently taken trip, you may be able to select it from the Trip Package drop down list.
- Select your Departing Location and the Organization taking the trip.
- Choose if your trip is One Way or Round Trip.
- Select your trip Departure and Return Dates and Times.
- If you are the Trip Contact, check the box to populate the fields with your contact information.
- If you are not the Trip Contact, enter their information in the fields.
- Enter the Number of Students attending the trip and any other necessary information.
- Enter the Budget Code if needed along with any additional information.
- Enter Special Needs or Trip Requirements and include Driving Directions if needed.
- Select the Transportation Type for the vehicle needed for your trip from the drop down list and enter the Number Of Vehicles needed.
- If available, select the Food, Maintenance, and IT Services needed for your trip.
*Note: The rest of the sections on the form will be enabled once the Trip Request has been saved.
- Click Save to submit the request.