Service Provider Login and Home Page
*Note: If your organization is using SSO (single sign on) for user authentication, your login experience may be different. If you are having difficulty logging in using SSO or you are unsure whether your organization utilizes SSO for their Dude Solutions products, please contact your technology help desk for assistance.
- Open your web browser and type td.schooldude.com into the address bar and hit the Enter key. Bookmark this page or create a shortcut on your desktop to make it easy to come back to this page later.
- On the Account Login screen, enter your Login Name and Password.
- Make sure that TripDirect is selected in the Go To box.
- Click Sign In.
- If you have forgotten your login information, click the Forgot Login Name or Password? link under the Sign In button.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Click Forgot Login Name? to have your login name emailed to you.
- Click Forgot Password? to have an email sent to you with instructions to reset your password.
- If you need additional assistance logging in, see our Login Help page.
Service Provider Home Page
Here are some highlighted sections of the Service Provider home page:
- From the Application Links drop down box, you can select a SchoolDude application from the list to jump between the different programs to which you have access.
- Click the Logout link in the far right corner of the page to exit the system.
- The Help link on the far right will take you to a page that lists ways to contact our Support team.
Home Page Banner
- The tabs at the top of the screen help you navigate to important areas of the application.
- Home - takes you to the TripDirect home page.
- Calendar - takes you to the Calendar page where you can view trips for particular locations and date ranges.
- My Settings - where you can edit information pertaining to your account, such as login name, phone number, and pasword.
- The Search For box under the Home tab can be used to find a trip request. Enter the Trip ID number into the box and click Go to bring up that form.
- The Advanced Search link takes you to a more advanced search form where you can select multiple criteria to find a group of trips, drivers, or vehicles.
- This section lists the trips occurring within the next 5 days. Use the links to view the Prev 5 Days or Next 5 Days.
- You can filter your list of trips by Location and/or Organization by using the drop down fields.
To Do Tasks
- This section will show any tasks that you have created that are scheduled to be done that week.
- To enter a new task into this section, click the Add New Task link and fill out the task form. This section will also show tasks from trips that are assigned to you.