How to View and Print the Calendar
Viewing the Calendar
- Click on the Calendar tab.
- The calendar will default to the Month View. To change it to the Day View, use the link in Calendar Shortcuts.
- When you initially look at the calendar there will not be any trips displayed. Use the drop down menus beside Departing Location, Organization, etc. to filter what you would like to see on the calendar. *Note: You will need to select something from the Location drop down menu to see trips on the calendar.
- Click Refresh Calendar once you have made your selections.
- Hover your mouse over the trip title to see the time of the trip.
- Click on the trip title to see more detailed information about the trip.
- Click on the date to see a Daily View of the Calendar.
- Click Next > in the top right corner to upcoming trips for the next month.
Printing the Calendar
- Once you have filtered the calendar, click Print This! on the top left of the screen.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to make a few selections:
- Use the calendar icons to select the Custom Begin and Custom End date for the calendar report.
- Select Calendar Report or Summary Report. The Calendar Report will show the trips in a monthly calendar format, whereas the Summary Report will show a list of trips.
- Select PDF or HTML.
- Click Print This! to generate the report.