The Labor Transaction Detail Report is broken down by Driver, providing you a summary of each trip they have taken, including the number of hours and total cost for each trip.
How to Run the Labor Transaction Detail Report
- Click on the Transaction link in the Information Analysis section of your home page.
- Click Print My Transactions in the Transactions Shortcuts menu.
- In Step 1, identify the Reporting Period by either choosing a predefined date range from the drop down list or entering Custom Begin and Custom End dates.
- In Step 2, Choose the type of reporting date.
- For example, if you choose Last Month in Step 1 and Trip Departure Date in Step 2, the report will include trips that departed last month.
- Alternatively, if you choose Last Month in Step 1 and Trip Return Date in Step 2, the report will include trips that returned last month.
- Use Steps 3 through 13 to narrow down the report by specific Transaction Type, Labor Type, Transportation Type, Driver, etc.
- Choose a Report Type for viewing. In this example, we are looking at the Labor Detail Report. Each report type has a different look and contains varying levels of detail.
- Select the Report Format (PDF or Excel).
- Click Print This! to run this report and open a print preview of it.