You can choose to add Vendors to your account for use on trip requests. This helps you track which Vendors are frequently used and their costs associated with trips.
How to Add a Vendor
- Click on the Vendors link in the Information Analysis section of your home page.
- Click Add New Vendor.
- Enter the Vendor Name. This will be the name when searching and assigning it to trips.
- Enter the First and Last Name of your Vendor contact.
- Enter the Address of the Vendor.
- You can choose to enter the Phone Number and Email Address for your Vendor contact, as well as any Notes.
- Enter a Contract #, Federal ID #, Credit Limit, or Surcharge as needed.
Check here if you need this Vendor to show on TripDirect will need to be checked in order to assign this Vendor to a trip request. *Note: You will not be able to disable a Vendor that has previously been assigned to a trip request.
- Click Save.
- If you need to delete a Vendor, click the Delete button in this section. *Note: You will not be able to delete a Vendor that has previously been assigned to a trip request.