ConnectArbiter is a product that integrates TripDirect with ArbiterGame. Away games and practices entered into ArbiterGame are automatically pushed to TripDirect as submitted trip requests, eliminating the need for double entry. *Note: This feature must be purchased separately from TripDirect. Please contact your sales representative for more information.
Watch the Video Tutorial
Logging into ConnectArbiter
- Open your web browser and type login.schooldude.com into the address bar and hit the Enter key. Bookmark this page or create a shortcut on your desktop to make it easy to come back to this page later.
- On the Account Login screen, enter your Login Name and your Password.
- Make sure that ConnectArbiter is selected in the Go To box.
- Click Sign In.
- If you have forgotten your login information, click the Forgot Password? link under the Sign In button. Enter your email address and click Submit. We will send you an email with instructions to reset your password.
Setting Up ConnectArbiter
Users in ConnectArbiter should be limited to only the people who need to be involved in the setup and management of the integration, and should already be Administrators in TripDirect. *Note: Users who only need to submit games to ArbiterGame that will get pushed over to TripDirect do not need to be listed as a user in ConnectArbiter. However, they do need to be a user in TripDirect.
- Click on Account Setup.
- Click on Users.
- Click +Add New Item.
- Select the user's name from the drop down menu of Registered Users. *Note: If the user is not in this list, that means they do not yet have access to TripDirect. Add them as an Administrator to TripDirect before continuing. For more information about how to add a user to TripDirect, see Adding Users. <![CDATA[ ]]>
- Click Add This User.
- Select from one of two user roles:
- Administrators, like in TripDirect, can see and do all in the account, including add users. They have the ability to manage the ConnectArbiter setup for both TripDirect and FSDirect, if applicable. To see more information about ConnectArbiter's integration with FSDirect, click here.
- Transportation Managers focus on the ConnectArbiter integration with TripDirect. They can turn Locations on or off, and change the default organization. They cannot add users to ConnectArbiter.
- After you have selected the appropriate user role, click Next Step.
On the Update User Information screen, the user's login name, password, and contact information will automatically be pulled from the information in their existing Dude Solutions account. The rest of the fields on this page are not required and can be added at any time.
- Click Save.
- From the ConnectArbiter Home Page, click on Transportation Locations. This will list any Locations that are active in TripDirect, shown with a gray thumbs-down icon.
- Click on the gray thumbs-down icon () to turn it into a yellow thumbs-up (). This will activate the Location in ConnectArbiter. *Note: You only need to activate Locations that will be used in ArbiterGame.
Don't worry if your Locations are listed differently in ArbiterGame. Once your integration is fully functional, you'll have the opportunity in ArbiterGame to map your TripDirect Locations to your ArbiterGame Sites. This allows the two programs to speak to each other effectively.
The Default Organization is the Organization that will populate on all TripDirect requests that are automatically generated from a game being entered into ArbiterGame.
- From the Home Page, click on Transportation Organizations.
- Select the Organization you would like from the drop-down menu. *Note: Since ArbiterGame can cover a wide range of sports, it is best practice to select "Athletics" as the default organization. If that is not an option in your list, you will need to add it to TripDirect first.
- Click Save.
Once you have finished your ConnectArbiter setup, contact the Client Services Center for next steps in setting up the integration.