How to View the Calendar
- Click on the Calendar tab at the top of the page. The default calendar view is for the current month.
- To the right side of the page, you can sort the calendar view according to Area, Location, Bldg./Unit, Room, Organization, etc. The more specific the selections, the more your calendar view will be filtered. *Note: If the calendar is blank, select Organization Wide or a Location name in the Location drop down and click Refresh Calendar. The Organization Wide option will not display results if you have over 2,000 events for one month.
- To view a different month, select from the Month/Year drop down boxes to the left side of the screen.
- Click Refresh Calendar after your selections are made. Event titles will then be displayed on the calendar. You can click on the title to view the Event Details.
- Different colored symbols are shown beside each event title. There is a Legend at the bottom of the screen that indicates what each of these represent.
- If you would like to change the calendar view to the Week, Day, or Room View, hover your mouse over the Shortcuts menu toward the top of the screen and select the view that you would like to see.
How to Print the Calendar
- After you filter the calendar view, click on the Print This printer icon on the left side of the page.
- Step 1: Select a Saved Report from the list, if you have any available.
- Step 2: You can change the Start/End date range if necessary.
- Steps 3 through 9: Make changes to your filter selections if necessary.
- Step 10: Select the type of report. The Summary Report is the most commonly selected.
- Step 11: Select the box next to Print Event Tasks if you would like the maintenance service descriptions displayed on the report. *Note: You will be able to select the box only if Summary Report or Summary Report 2 is selected in Step 10.
- Step 12: You will be able to select the box next to Print Rooms only if Calendar Report was selected in Step 10 (or Weekly Report if you are looking at the Week View calendar).
- Step 13: Select PDF or HTML for your print format.
- Step 14: Enter a Custom Report Title if you are planning to save this report criteria for future use. If you want to save this as a Saved Action, click Print and Save. If not, click Print. A print preview screen will appear that you can then send to your printer. *Note: A Saved Action Calendar Report will generate the calendar for the originally specified dates. You will need to manually change the dates on the report each time you run it.