The Site Administrator II role can be defined as anyone that may need to approve, activate, decline, or cancel schedules for a location. They have access to all portions of the system except the account setup tab. On the home page, they only see schedules for their assigned locations; however they can see events taking place at any location by viewing the calendar. They can approve and activate schedules only for their assigned location(s). They can also cancel events and create invoices if needed.
Please click on the links below to learn more about the functions and capabilities of the Facility Schedule Site Administrator II role.
Table of Contents
- Site Administrator II Login and Home Page
- How to Enter a Schedule Request
- How to View and Print the Calendar
- How to Process a Request
- How to Resolve Conflicts
- How to Create an Invoice using Manual Invoicing
- How to Create an Invoice using Fee Tables
- Managing Payments
- Login Help