How to Log In
*Note: If your organization is using SSO (single sign on) for user authentication, your login experience may be different. If you are having difficulty logging in using SSO or you are unsure whether your organization utilizes SSO for their Dude Solutions products, please contact your technology help desk for assistance.
Open your Internet Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) and go to login.facilitydude.com. You can bookmark this page or create a shortcut on your desktop to make it easy to come back to this page later.
- On the Login screen, enter your Username and Password.
- If needed, click on the eye icon ( ) to view the text you have entered in the Password field.
- Make sure that Facility Schedule is selected in the Product box.
- Click Sign In.
- If you have forgotten your login information, click the Forgot Login Name or Password? link under the Sign In button.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Click Forgot Login Name? to have your login name emailed to you.
- Click Forgot Password? to have an email sent to you with instructions to reset your password.
- If you need additional assistance logging in, see our Login Help page.
Service Provider Home Page
Here are some highlighted sections of the Service Provider page:
My Account Link
- Click on the My Account link to go to your personal information page, where you can change your password or update your information.
- The Application Links drop down box is also in this section. If you are a user in multiple FacilityDude applications, you can select the application from the list to jump between the different programs.
Click the Logout link in the far right corner of the page to exit the system.
Home Page Banner
- The tabs at the top of the screen help you navigate to important areas of the application.
- Home - takes you to the Facility Schedule home page.
- Calendar - takes you to the Calendar page where you can view events for particular locations and date ranges.
- My Settings - takes you to your personal information page where you can change your password or update your information.
The Search For box under the Home tab can be used to find a specific schedule. Enter the Schedule ID into the box and click Go to bring up that form.
The Advanced Search link takes you to a more advanced search form where you can select multiple criteria to find a group of events.
The Actions menu contains links to take you to the Calendar or your Saved Actions.
Recent Event Changes
This section will show you any schedules that have had recent changes made to the Date, Time, or Location.
- This section lists the events occurring within the week selected. You can change the Start Date and End Date, but only to a maximum of seven days.
- You can filter your list of events by Location and/or Bldg./Unit by using the drop down fields.
- Tasks needed for events will appear under this section.
Information & Analysis
- This section links to any Saved reports that you may have in the system.
- This section contains a quick link to the My FacilityDude page where you can submit a facility usage request.