Back to Facility Schedule Main Menu
The Account Settings page allows you to identify important and helpful information about your organization, such as the Address, Fiscal Year, Hours Available for Booking, etc.
How to Set Up the Account Settings
- Click on the Account Setup tab.
- Click on the Account Settings link.
- The Organization Name and Address will automatically populate for you. The Organization Name can be edited and will be displayed in the upper left hand corner of the screen. Corrections to the address information can also be made here.
- The Time Zone and Current Server Date/Time are populated based on your organization's address.
Comptroller shows the user currently listed as the Facility Schedule Comptroller. For more information about the comptroller function, see Facility Schedule Users.
- In the Current Period fields, enter your organization's Fiscal Year Begin and End dates.
- The Next Invoice Number defaults to 99, which assigns the first invoice created as Invoice ID 100. This number can be adjusted in the initial setup, however it cannot be set to a number below 99.
- The Use Work Order Craft Assignment? allows you to turn on all of the active Work Order crafts in your Facility Schedule account. *Note: You may not want to activate every craft that you are using in Work Order, but it is important to maintain consistency between the two products if you plan to create work orders from your schedules. We recommend that if you do select to use the craft assignments, that you then go to your craft list in Facility Schedule and disable the ones that do not pertain to facility rentals.
- Hours Available for Schedule Booking allows you to set default hours which will determine when your rooms will be available for use. When selecting the times, keep in mind that you are setting this for all rooms. You may have a space that differs from this setting, so you do have the ability to change these times on an individual room.
- The Email Event Notifications setting determines how far in advance email notifications are sent.
- A Pending Notification is an email that is sent to all Administrators as well as the booked-by contact on the schedule. The email notification acts as a reminder to follow-up on the schedule before the first event date is triggered when a schedule is in a Pending state.
- Enter the Invoice Contact Name and Phone Number that you would like to appear on the print form of the invoice.
- Check the box if you would like to Show Calendar Weather Icon that will be displayed on the calendar. Clicking on the icon on the Calendar will direct you to that day's weather forecast on AccuWeather.com.
- The Calendar Visibility option only affects the MyFacilityDude and Community Schedule calendars. If you intend to display these calendars for internal staff members and/or community requesters, you will want the default setting left as Public. Setting the default to Private will hide the event from the calendar. We usually recommend leaving the default setting as Public. You will still have the ability to mark individual schedules as Private. *Note: This setting does not affect the calendar view for anyone who is assigned to the role of Administrator, Site Administrator I and II, or Service Provider.
- The Site Administrator I Settings section only applies to the Site Administrator I role. This section allows an Administrator flexibility to make sure all of the appropriate information is listed while entering a schedule. The Organization Address, Contact Name, Contact Email, and Phone Number can be indicated as required fields. You can display fields that will allow them to document if Extra Chairs or Extra Parking is needed. The Prompt for Pending Schedule is usually hidden. Marking a schedule in Pending state is typically done by someone in the role of Administrator.
- While processing/approving a schedule, Facility Schedule will indicate if another schedule has already been activated for the same space. The Check Conflict Option allows you to select whether the system will check for schedule conflicts based on the Start/End Time or the Setup/Breakdown Time of the event. *Note: We recommend selecting the Setup/Breakdown Time just in case additional time is needed before or after the event for setup or breakdown purposes.
- Enter your Sales Tax Rate here to automatically populate when entering transactions. If your organization is tax exempt, leave this field empty.
- Click Save.