Back to Facility Schedule Main Menu
Disabling a User's Login
When a user leaves your organization, a best practice suggestion is to disable their login. This leaves your historical data intact but will revoke their access to Facility Schedule. To disable a user:
- Click on the Account Setup tab.
- Scroll down and click on the Facility Schedule Users link.
- In the User list, click on the Name of the user who needs to be disabled.
- Check the box next to Disable Login?
- Today's date will automatically populate in the Effective on box. You can edit this date as needed. This is only informational on this page and will not display anywhere else in Facility Schedule.
- Click Save/Next Step to save your changes. The user is now disabled.
Deleting a User
<![CDATA[ ]]>In order to protect your data integrity, we highly suggest disabling the user instead of deleting. Deleting a user may have a negative impact on your reporting. If you still need to delete the user, you must remove the user from all routing.
- Remove from Routing - The user must not appear in any of the automatic routing rules in your account. Edit any routes associated with the user by selecting an alternate user's name in each route.
- Once you have removed the user from routing, the user can be deleted by clicking the Delete button on the user's information page.