Back to Facility Schedule Main Menu
You can add Room Occupant contact information for each room in your account. This is used to notify those contacts whenever their room is scheduled for an event. It lets them know what is going on without including them in the approval process. In order to add contact information for a Room Occupant, you must have already created and saved the Rooms.
How to Add a Room Occupant
- Click on the List link in the Actions Menu.
- Click the Rooms link.
- Select the room from the list.
- Click on the Add Contact link in the middle of the page.
- Enter the Occupant contact name and email address, then click Save. You can add as many contacts as needed to each room.
- Select Yes for Notify occupant of scheduled events if you would like this contact to receive an email when their room is booked for an event. *Note: This notification is sent at the same time as the Service Provider Task Notification and is set up on the Account Settings page.
Room Occupants will receive an individual email notification for every event date on a schedule. This is something to keep in mind if you are scheduling an event with many dates.
- To delete an occupant, click the red X () next to that person's information.
- To edit an occupant's contact information, click on their name.