Back to Facility Schedule Main Menu
The Role Setup allows you to set parameters for the different user roles. For the roles of Requester, Site Administrator I, and Site Administrator II, you can choose whether or not they are permitted to create a new organization while entering a new schedule. For all user roles there is a setting which will notify the Facility Schedule Users if a new user has been added to the account.
How to Access the Role Setup
- Click on the Account Setup tab.
- Hover your mouse over the Shortcuts menu and click on Role Setup.
- Click on the drop down menu beside Select Role to Setup to select a user role, then click Submit.
- You will have the option for all roles to select the box next to Notify Comptroller of new user (login) addition (This box is usually left unchecked).
- For the roles of Requester, Site Administrator I, and Site Administrator II, you have an additional box to select next to Allow user to add new organizations.
- Click Submit once your selections have been made.
Depending on your work flow process and how much control you need over it, it may be a good idea to give your Site Administrators access to add new organizations to the account. This saves time for Administrators. It is usually not recommended to let your Requesters add organizations. One thing to keep in mind is that an organization could be added to your list multiple times by different people spelling it differently or changing the name slightly. This will make it more difficult to find information or run reports in your account.