Site Administrator II Login and Home Page
How to Login
*Note: If your organization is using SSO (single sign on) for user authentication, your login experience may be different. If you are having difficulty logging in using SSO or you are unsure whether your organization utilizes SSO for their Dude Solutions products, please contact your technology help desk for assistance.
- Go to fsd.schooldude.com. You can bookmark this page or create a shortcut on your desktop to make it easy to come back to this page later.
- Enter your Login Name and Password.
- If needed, click on the eye icon ( ) to view the text you have entered in the Password field.
- Make sure
FSDirect is selected from the drop down menu under Go to.
- Click on Sign In.
- If you have forgotten your login information, click the Forgot Login Name or Password? link under the Sign In button.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Click Forgot Login Name? to have your login name emailed to you.
- Click Forgot Password? to have an email sent to you with instructions to reset your password.
- If you need additional assistance logging in, see our Login Help page.
Site Administrator II Home Page
Here are some highlighted sections of the Site Administrator II home page:
My Account Link
- Click on the My Account link to go to your personal information page, where you can change your password or update your information.
- The Application Links drop down box is also in this section. If you are a user in multiple SchoolDude applications, you can select the application from the list to jump between the different programs.
- Click the Logout link in the far right corner of the page to exit the system.
Home Page Banner
- The tabs at the top of the screen help you navigate to important areas of the application.
Home - takes you to the FSDirect home page.
Calendar - takes you to the Calendar page where you can view events for particular locations and date ranges.
Availability - use this tab to check for availability of certain dates and certain locations.
New Schedule - where you can enter new Normal, Recurring, and Irregular schedules.
Documents - where you can add and view stored documents pertaining to facility usage.
- My Settings - takes you to your personal information page where you can change your password or update your information.
- MyDude - where you can access content within the Dude Solutions community.
The Search For box under the Home tab can be used to find a specific schedule or invoice for your assigned location(s). Enter the Schedule ID number or invoice number into the box and click Go to bring up that form.
The Advanced Search link takes you to a more advanced search form where you can select multiple criteria to find a group of events, invoices, or payments for your assigned location(s).
The Actions menu contains links to Add information to your account, List the current fields, create Graphs, and run Reports for your assigned location(s).
Facility Schedules & Events
This center section shows you a breakdown of the statuses of all of the schedules for your assigned location(s).
Waiting Your Approval shows the number of schedules assigned to you for approval. Click on the number to view the schedules.
Waiting to be Invoiced shows the number of schedules assigned to you for the creation of invoices. Click on the number to view the schedules.
- Use the Period drop down to change the pie chart and list to only show schedules entered within a certain time period.
The Schedules section shows the schedules in their current status (Submitted, Approved, Canceled, etc.) and state (Active, Pending, Inactive). The pie chart next to this list is a graphical representation of the numbers in the list.
The Events section lists the number of events scheduled per month for the next six months.
Billings lists invoices for your assigned location(s), including information such as which are still outstanding, have been paid, or are past due.
This section lists the events for your assigned location(s) occurring within the week selected. You can change the Start Date and End Date, but only to a maximum of seven days.
You can filter your list of events by Location and/or Building by using the drop down fields.
Recent Event Changes
This section will show you any schedules that have had recent changes made to the date, time, or location.
To Do Tasks
This section will show any tasks that you have created that are scheduled to be done that week.
To enter a new task into this section, click the Add New Task link and fill out the task form.
Information & Analysis
This section has links to fields in FSDirect that you may have permissions to update. Contact an Administrator in your account for more information about your permissions.
Click on any of these links to add items to the account, see a list of active items, and run reports on them.
This section shows all of the organizations in your account with expired insurance policy information.
You can click on the organization name to enter the updated information.
Overbooking for Parking
If your account Administrators entered the number of available parking spaces at your locations and if the estimated number of parking spaces needed for an event has been specified on the schedule form, the system will warn you here that you may run out of parking spaces for the events taking place that day.