Tracking insurance helps minimize risk. It also takes the liability off of your shoulders if any type of accident were to occur while your facilities are in use.
How to Update Insurance
You can update insurance information from a couple of places within the application. *Note: When updating insurance, be mindful that the updated information will only display for events entered into the system from that date forward. If you look at the calendar or on a schedule that was entered into the system before the update, it will still reflect the old coverage information.
Updating Insurance from the Home Page
To the right side of the home page you will see the Expired Policies section. This contains any organization whose insurance has expired.
- Click on the Organization name displayed in red.
- Update the boxes beside Coverage Date.
- Click Next Step to save.
Updating Insurance on a Schedule
When you are entering or approving a schedule, you will see that the insurance information has expired in the Insurance Information section.
- Update the boxes beside Coverage Dates.
- Leave the box checked next to Yes, update organization record with above insurance information.
- Once you Save the schedule the insurance will be updated.