In FSAutomation, Overrides allow you to schedule an automation event when there is not FSDirect schedule. *Note: Overrides can only be created the day of the event. If a schedule has been Approved and Activated in FSDirect, please allow 30 minutes for the information to be communicated to your Building Automation System.
Adding an Override
- Click on the Overrides tab.
- Click on +Add New Item
- Enter the Location where the override will occur.
- Give the override a Purpose/Title.
- Select the Space.
- Indicate the Start Time and Duration of the override.
- Click Add Override to save the override.