Listed below are the general settings for your FSAutomation account. For help connecting your Dude Automation Appliance to your Building Automation System or for specific account setup help, please contact email@example.com.
- Click on the Account Setup tab and then click on Account Settings.
- Organization Name - Write your organization name.
- Pre-Start Value - This is a global setting that applies to all events in FSAutomation. You can use this field to have the services activated a specified amount of minutes before the event start time. For example, a value of 60 minutes will start all associated services 60 minutes prior to the event start time.
- Enter your Fiscal Year start and end dates.
- Enter the Street Address, City, State, and Zip Code.
- Click Save to save the information on this page.
You can upload a logo to your FSAutomation account to help personalize it for your facility. The logo will sit in the top left corner of the page directly under your organization's name. The image file must be either a jpeg or gif file that is no larger 150 x 50 pixels.
- Click on the Account Setup tab.
- Click on the Logo Setup link.
- Click the Browse button to search for the image file on your computer.
- Select the image and then click Add/Update Logo.
A space in FSAutomation is equivalent to rooms in FSDirect. Spaces must be mapped to your building automation system (BAS) in order for automation events to occur.
- When adding a new room to FSDirect, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with mapping the room to your BAS.
Email and Text Alerts allow you to be notified if the Dude Automation Appliance (DAA) cannot obtain new data from the data center. Data is transferred every 5 minutes. If the DAA cannot obtain data for more than 30 minutes, email and text contacts listed here will be notified.