You have the ability to create additional report criteria to select from when you run various reports. This option allows you to include user defined fields to filter your report results. Report Criteria can be applied to your Providers, Users, Buildings, and Bill Accounts. For example, you could create report criteria for the Construction Material of your buildings and include sub-groups for Brick, Wood Frame, and Metal. This would allow you to group your brick buildings together for reporting purposes.
How to Set Up Report Criteria
- Click on the Add link in the Actions Menu.
- Click the Add New Report Criteria link.
- Enter the Report Criteria Name. (Example: Construction Material)
- Check the boxes to apply this Report Criteria to your Providers, Users, Buildings, and/or Bill Accounts.
- Enter a List Item. These would be the sub-groups that would appear in the drop down list. (Example: Under the criteria of Construction Material, you might have Brick, Wood Frame, and Metal to choose from.)
- Click Add Item to save additional list items.
- Click Save.
- After you have added Report Criteria to your account, you will need to go back to your list of Providers, Users, Buildings, and Bill Accounts to assign the appropriate reporting criteria to each item.