The Missing Bill Report shows bills that are deemed to be missing from the Bill Entry page. The report looks for blank "Start" or "End" dates and/or any months identified as an estimate. If a bill is identified as an Estimate, you'll notice an "X" in the "Estimated" column.
How to Run the Missing Bill Report
- Click on Report in the Actions menu, and then click on Missing Bill.
- Use Steps 3 through 6 to narrow down the report by Building, Utility Type, Year, and Bill Account. *Note: If you need to highlight more than one item in a selection box, click on your first item, then hold down your Ctrl key when selecting the others.
- Select Excel as the Report Format in Step 7.
- Click Print at the bottom of the page to open the Excel report.
- If you would like to save this report as a Saved Action, you can enter a Saved Report Title and click Print & Save to make it available on the Saved Action screen.