Back to UtilityDirect Main Menu
Missing Bill Report
The Missing Bill Report shows bills that are deemed to be missing from the Bill Entry page. The report looks for blank "Start" or "End" dates and/or any months identified as an estimate. If a bill is identified as an Estimate, you'll notice an "X" in the "Estimated" column.
How to Run the Missing Bill Report
- Click on Report in the Actions menu, and then click on Missing Bill.
- Use Steps 3 through 6 to narrow down the report by Building, Utility Type, Year, and Bill Account. *Note: If you need to highlight more than one item in a selection box, click on your first item, then hold down your Ctrl key when selecting the others.
- Select Excel as the Report Format in Step 7.
- Click Print at the bottom of the page to open the Excel report.
- If you would like to save this report as a Saved Action, you can enter a Saved Report Title and click Print & Save to make it available on the Saved Action screen.