The Global Building Use and Cost Summary Reports show use and costs from month to month by utility type for each Building. These reports allow you to filter by single or multiple building types, utility types, months, and years.
How to Run the Global Building Use and Cost Summary Reports
- Click on Report in the Actions menu, and then click on Global Building Use Summary or Global Building Cost Summary.
- Use Steps 3 through 7 to narrow down the report by Building Type, Utility Type, Year, Report Criteria, etc.
- Select the Report Format (PDF or Excel).
- Click Print at the bottom of the page to view a print preview of your report. You can then send it to your printer.
- If you would like to save this report as a Saved Action, you can enter a Saved Report Title and click Print & Save to make it available on the Saved Action screen.