Back to UtilityDirect Main Menu
Sending and Receiving Energy Star Ratings
Now that all the pieces are in place, sending the data and getting an Energy Star rating is quick and easy.
- On the Building Dashboard screen, click Send Building Bill Data.
- Once you click the button, it will be grayed out so you cannot send it again until the rating comes back. This prevents system overload. It should only take a couple of minutes for your ratings to be returned.
For your first rating, we highly recommend sending only one Building at a time. This allows you to address any errors that may be encountered. Later, you can navigate to the Energy Star tab to send all Buildings at once.
Receiving your Energy Star Rating
Once the Energy Star Rating comes back, the Building Dashboard will reflect the new score and will also have the current Greenhouse Gas calculation.
- Click on the Energy Star tab to see the ratings displayed for all of your buildings.
- The Building icon color indicates the Energy Star Rating you achieved:
- Red: 0 - 50 Rating
- Yellow: 51 - 75 Rating
- Green: 76 - 100 Rating
- Once you have gotten your initial ratings, you can use the Generate Energy Star Ratings button on this page to resend the data for all of your buildings at once to receive updated rating.
The Transaction Log shows all requests that have been sent to Energy Star.
- Click on the Transaction Log link under the Information & Analysis section of the ConserveDirect home page.
- Click the Status to see more information about each transaction.
- Pending - Indicates that the data has been sent and ConserveDirect is waiting to receive the rating from Energy Star.
- Completed - The rating(s) have been successfully returned from Energy Star and are available in the Building Dashboard.
- Completed with Alerts - This means an error occurred when sending your data. Click on Completed with Alerts to view the error and see what needs to be fixed.
- Failed - This means an error occurred when sending your data. Click on Failed to view the error and see what needs to be fixed.