*Note: If your organization is using SSO (single sign on) for user authentication, your login experience may be different. If you are having difficulty logging in using SSO or you are unsure whether your organization utilizes SSO for their Brightly products, please contact your technology help desk for assistance.
- Open your web browser and type csd.schooldude.com into the address bar and hit the Enter key. Bookmark this page or create a shortcut on your desktop to make it easy to come back to this page later.
- On the Account Login screen, enter your Login Name and your Password.
- If needed, click on the eye icon ( ) to view the text you have entered in the Password field.
- Make sure that ConserveDirect is selected in the Go To box.
- Click Sign In.
- If you have forgotten your login information, click the Forgot Login Name or Password? link under the Sign In button.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Click Forgot Login Name? to have your login name emailed to you.
- Click Forgot Password? to have an email sent to you with instructions to reset your password.
- If you need additional assistance logging in, see our Login Help page.
ConserveDirect Home Page
Here are some highlighted sections of the ConserveDirect home page:
My Account Link
- Click on the My Account link to go to your personal information page, where you can change your password or update your information.
- The Application Links drop down box is also in this section. If you are a user in multiple SchoolDude applications, you can select the application from the list to jump between the different programs.
- Click the Logout link in the far right corner of the page to exit the system.
Home Page Banner
- The tabs at the top of the screen help you navigate to important areas of the application.
- Home - Takes you to the ConserveDirect home page.
- Energy Star - Where you can see a list of the Energy Star ratings for reach of your buildings.
- Greenhouse Gases - Where you can see a list of the Greenhouse Gas readings for your buildings.
- Account Setup - Where you can set up certain aspects of your account.
- The Search for box under the Home tab can be used to find specific Energy Programs and Goals that you have added to your account.
- The Advanced Search link takes you to a more advanced search form where you can select multiple criteria to find the data you are looking for.
- The Services link on the far right takes you to a page that outlines our SchoolDude services.
- The Help link will take you to a page that lists ways to contact our Support team.
- The Actions menu contains links to Add information to your account, List the current fields, and run Reports.
Analysis, Information & Analysis, and Alerts
The Analysis section in the center of the home page allows you to create a graphical snapshot of your buildings.
- Use the drop down fields at the top to select the information and year that you would like to graph.
- You can also export these charts to download the images to use for presentations.
The Information & Analysis section has links to all of the important fields in ConserveDirect.
- Click on any of these links to add items to the account, see a list of active items, and run reports on them.
The Alerts section shows you when new Energy Star ratings have been generated, if Greenhouse gases have risen, and if you have completed an energy conservation goal.
- Click on the Alert to view more information. You can also audit or delete the alert from the Alert Details page.