Adding Facility Groups
Facility Groups allow you to compare like buildings and are available as a filter in dashboards and reports.
Adding a New Facility Group
- Click on Organization Setup and then click on Facility Groups.
- Click +Add Group.
- Enter a Group name then click Save.
- A window will appear asking if you would like to add another Group. If you have another Group to enter, then click Yes. If this is the only Group you are adding at this time, then click No.
- Once you have created your initial group, click the +Add Subgroup button.
- Enter a Subgroup name.
- Click the Select Facilities link to choose the facilities that will be included in this subgroup.
- On the Select Facilities window, click and drag the facilities from the Available list to the Selected list.
- Click OK.
- Click Save to add this subgroup to your account.
- A window will appear asking if you would like to add another subgroup. If you have another subgroup to enter, then click Yes. If this is the only subgroup you are adding at this time, then click No.