Back to Energy Manager Main Menu
In Energy Manager, vendors are the companies that provide a utility service – like electricity, natural gas, water, refuse, etc.– and then send a bill for the service.
Turning on utility services
The first step in adding a vendor is to turn on the applicable services that your vendors provide. This is accomplished through Organization Setup. To turn on the Utility Services:
- Click on Organization Setup, and then click on Utility Services.
- On this page, check the services that your vendors provide. This is a preset list, however you can add up to two custom services.
- Click Save.
Adding a vendor
- Click on Utility Accounts, and then click on Vendors.
- Click + Add Vendor.
- Enter the Vendor Name. (example = Dude Power)
- You have the option of entering a Vendor Number, Description, Website URL, and Billing Address but these are not required fields.
- Select the Services that this Vendor supplies. This list of services comes from the Utility Services list activated prior to adding the vendor.
- Click Save to add this vendor.