Interactive Trainings for Planned Maintenance
Below is a list of interactive trainings that are available to our Planned Maintenance clients.
To register for a class:
- Click on Full Class Description and Available Sessions under the appropriate class title.
- Click on the link for the class you would like to attend.
- Enter your contact information in the Meeting Registration window that appears. *Note: Be sure to select the correct date and time from the drop down list on the Registration page if there are multiple class sessions available.
- Click Register.
- If there are no registrants 24 hours before the session starts, the session will be canceled.
- If no participants have joined 10 minutes into a session, the session will be canceled.
- Sessions will be locked 10 minutes after the start time, meaning no further participants will be able to join.
Planned Maintenance: Account Setup & Schedule Creation
Goal: To understand how to complete Planned Maintenance account setup and to create and edit PM schedules and templates.
Audience: Administrator Role
Duration: 90 minutes
This interactive class is designed for Administrators who will be setting up their account. It will be a 60 minute interactive training session with varying organizations attending the session. The items that will be covered in this session will be:
- Account Setup – Setting up Locations, Bldg./Units, Generate PM’s On section
- Creating Classifications and Types
- Adding Equipment
- Creating and Managing PM Schedules
- Creating and Managing PM Templates
How to prepare for this class:
• Have an Administrator login to Planned Maintenance. Be ready to log in during class.
• Be prepared to discuss PM schedules you plan to add to your account and have at least one equipment item in mind that you will create
Download the PM: Account Setup Best Practices document here.
Download the PM: Schedule Creation Best Practices document here.
Download the PM: Templates & Schedule Management Best Practices document here.
|Thursday, February 7||10:00 am ET||Planned Maintenance: Schedule Creation & Management|
|Tuesday, February 19||2:00 pm ET||Planned Maintenance: Schedule Creation & Management|
|Thursday, March 7||10:00 am ET||Planned Maintenance: Schedule Creation & Management|
|Tuesday, March 19||2:00 pm ET||Planned Maintenance: Schedule Creation & Management|