What's New in TheWorxHub?
Added the Barcode field to the New Fixed Asset form
Previously, users were not able to manually add a barcode number to an asset when creating a new fixed asset within TheWorxHub. Now you are able to add barcodes manually without having to use MobileWorx.
Added new filters when Batch Editing Assets
Users can now filter the assets they are batch editing by four new options: Department, Category, Subcategory, and Replacement Date Range. This provides a greater degree of control for the user when defining which assets to batch edit.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue that occurred when users attempted to create a trip by selecting a favorite location. The issue caused an Ad Hoc location to be saved to the Favorites list.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from saving a room booking once they changed the organizer of the event.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Survey/Inspection panel from loading properly in MobileWorx.
- Fixed an issue with Open Incidents on the Security dashboard where the description of the incident extended outside of the Open Incidents panel. The description now shows an ellipses (...) at the end if it is too long to fit.
- Fixed an issue that prevented open deficiencies that were tagged by staff surveys from displaying on the Rounds dashboard.
Archived Release Notes
Click here to view previous releases that have been deployed to TheWorxHub.