What's New in TheWorxHub?
Release Notes 04.18.2019
A brand new Costs panel has been added that contains a consolidated list of all added costs. The Completion Details panel has received an overhaul to display key metrics about the work order.
Work Order Costs Panel
Adding staff labor, contracted labor, or inventory transactions to a work order will automatically create a corresponding record under the new Costs panel. Ad hoc costs can also be added as necessary. This will allow you to manage and track all costs on a work order in one dedicated spot!
The Completion Details panel has been revamped to display key metrics about the work order, as well as time and date stamped status changes that have occurred on the work order. Additionally, important information such as any completion notes and the total amount of time that the work order has been in each status is displayed. Users can view information on this panel at a glance to see the history of the work order.
The work order Budget Settings page has been added to support the new Costs panel on the work order. On this page you can define your fiscal start date, assign budget values, and set up default budgets.
Define Your Fiscal Start Date
Here, select the date (mm/dd/yyyy) that your Fiscal Year begins. This will be used to help calculate year to date budgets and only needs to be set one time.
Assign Budget Values
In this section, enter the appropriate budget amounts for a particular fiscal year. Budget Codes can be added and edited under the Budget/ Account Code section of the Pick List settings page.
Work Order Cost Budget Defaults
Here, you can establish default budget codes to populate for certain types of costs, such as staff labor or inventory transactions. You can also elect for the specific budget associated with a staff member, contractor, or inventory item to be used if one exists.
You are now able to receive windows desktop notifications for TheWorxHub when new work requests are submitted. The option to receive these notifications will be triggered in a popup after when a user clicks Accept on a pending work request. *Note: This feature is currently only available for the Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge web browsers.
Edit Barcode Number on the Asset Form
You are now able to manually edit the barcode number for an asset from the asset form in TheWorxHub.
Edit Barcode Number on Locations
Now the barcode number for a location can be entered and edited within TheWorxHub, instead of just through MobileWorx.
Work order Description field updated
Now this field is named Description of Issue.
Warning Message added when assigning work to "Away From Work" users
Now when a user attempts to assign work to a staff member that is marked "Away From Work", a warning message is displayed. The user has the option to Cancel, or Continue to assign the work order to this staff member.
Assessed Replacement Date now displays when searching assets
Previously when searching through assets, the Replacement Date was the original replacement date for the asset. Now this column has been updated to reflect the Assessed Replacement Date, which is more accurate.
Replacement Date column added to the Select Assets window when batch editing assets
Now when selecting assets to batch edit, the list of assets can be filtered by the Replacement Date.
This setting allows for requests submitted to skip the pending request stage to become work orders immediately without approval. Typically templates using this setting are pre-assigned to an individual or team.
Now when a user selects a template on a work request, instead of opening a pop-up window, it opens a drop down menu to select the template.
Meter Reading location now defaults to the work order location for Site Meters
Now when capturing meter readings for site meters in MobileWorx, the meter reading location defaults to the location on the work order.
Work order Log panel now includes who assigned inventory item(s) to the work order
Now when an inventory item is assigned or unlinked from a work order, that action is tracked on the work order Log panel. This information will include the user who assigned the inventory item, as well as a time/date stamp.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue that caused In Progress work orders to freeze after adding a template.
- Added a warning message that displays when adding new inventory items if duplicate part numbers are detected.
- Fixed an issue that caused the regular trip form to display when attempting to add a recurring trip.
- Fixed an issue where the Incident Listing report was not pulling correct information for the time frame selected.
- Work orders created from a meter reading now use the Priority to calculate the due date of the work order.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from logging out while in the middle of entering a work request.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from successfully deleting a work order route.
- Fixed an issue that caused resident photos to show as broken images on trips.
- Fixed an issue with room bookings that prevented the catering, setup/tear down, and equipment reservation icons from displaying properly on the dashboard.
- Fixed an issue with Pass/Fail or Rating surveys where excluding a question did not show that the question was excluded when the survey was saved.
- Improved how Security Rounds instances are created from recurring rounds.
- Fixed an issue that caused new security rounds to default to a midnight start time and a duration of 0.
Archived Release Notes
Click here to view previous releases that have been deployed to TheWorxHub.