Event Manager has a standard color theme that is displayed after a user has logged in. The Administrative Theme page allows for an Administrator to change these color themes.
- To access the Administrative Theme Settings page, click on the gear icon ().
- Click on Administrative Theme under Global Administration.
- Select the colors you'd like for each option:
- Header Background Color - This controls the background color displayed at the top of the page when a user is logged in.
- Header Accent Color - This controls the background color displayed behind the gear icon, as well as the Create an Event link.
- Header Text Color - This controls the text color of the links displayed in the header.
- Event Options Toolbar Background Color - This controls the background color applied to the tool bar at the top of the Create an Event page.
- Page Title Font Colors - This controls the text color applied to the page titles.
- Click the Submit button to save your changes.